Monday 5 November 2012


Hi there I would just like to say a big thank you to everybody who took the time to read my post from yesterday and for all the lovely positive comments and well wishes I have received, I really appreciate all the support x
Today I went to my scrapbooking class at Elaine's and this is the layout we created... using basic grey papers, Tim Holtz border die, x-cut border punch, lace, flowers and a brad!!

I am fairly new to scrapbooking but I can feel myself really getting in to it, oh dear just what I need another crafty obsession lol :D I really enjoy these classes because not only is Elaine a fantastic teacher but the other Ladies in the group are so friendly and welcoming. We had lovely relaxed morning spent in 
good company, creating beautiful layouts with lots of coffee and scones on hand... what more could you ask for on a Monday morning ;) Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to  leave a comment x

6 comments:

  1. Nicola this is gorgeous. Loving the layout and the gorgeous photograph and papers.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog-o-sphere Nicola! Great layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Karen, still trying to find my way around lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nicola, have added details to my blog, and a link for you,
    best of luck with everything, don't forget to update the blog, with class information,
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really appreciate that Yvonne thank you so much x

    ReplyDelete