Sunday 25 August 2013

Baby gifts

Hi all today I would like to share with you photos of some baby gifts I have made recently. These are personalised keepsakes with matching cards.

The pieces for the pram are hand-cut from a template and are embellished using papermania paper cut with spellbinder dies, gems and ribbons. When it came to the boxes I didn't have sheets of paper larger enough to copy straight from the template so I had to  improvise and  use the measurements from the template to cut and score A4 sheets of paper, and adhered them together using red line tape. They are very time consuming and require lots of concentration but really worth it in the end. 

The competition I have entered my Wedding card into is still running and I am currently in second place so I could really do with your help all you need to to is click here and then like the photo I would really appreciate your support.
Thanks for stopping by today 
Nicola x

No comments:

Post a Comment