Sunday 8 September 2013

Colouring with promarkers

Hi all Today I would like to share with you my latest obsession, ahem I mean passion, colouring with my promarkers - when I first started I was completely overwhelmed and didn't know where to start to say I was scared is an understatement  but  then I came across Sarah Hurley on create and craft and I was hooked,  from watching

Sarah and using some of her hints and tips I got the confidence to have a go myself. These are some of the first pictures I coloured as you can see  and as you can see I didn't really know what I was doing as regards colouring and shading but I enjoyed it so much I just wanted to keep colouring, and practice, practice, practicing. I bring my markers everywhere with me, I find colouring so relaxing, I even took them to the beach.
 These are some examples of cards I have made using my coloured images which are a mix of rubber and digi stamps. I Still only have four sets of   markers so far but they are a great foundation as they are a set of skin tones, skin accents grey tones and brights  so there are huge scope for different colour combinations and I am gradually adding to my collection as I go along.  thank you for stopping by and taking a look at my work if there is anything I can help you with please get in touch bye for now Nicola x

2 comments:

  1. what a lovely post Nicola, I'm so pleased I've managed to help in some way, your creations are gorgeous!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you Sarah, and thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, I love your work you are so inspirational
      Nicola x

      Delete