Saturday 7 September 2013

Wedding Card

Hi All, the wedding season is still in full swing, I have been asked to do lots of wedding cards lately, so  today I would like to share with you a wedding card and matching gift box I made this week
 using the Glitter Girls Celebration Embossing Board, some spellbinders dies, a
 heart punch and some gems.

The card is an easel style card

It has a full size card on the front instead of just a single layer of card, this enabled me to put a printed verse inside and room for a message to be written, there is also a pocket inside for the "gift". The sentiment is printed and heat embossed and the hearts are punched and embossed and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Thanks for stopping by today, if you have questions or, there is anything I can help you with or maybe you would just like to leave a comment please feel free I would love to hear from you
Till next time Nicola x

2 comments: