Saturday 11 January 2014

Keepsake Cards

Hi All just a quick post from me today to share with you a couple of cards I made this week I am a loving using my Keepsake Embossing Boards at  the moment and both cards were made using the Bookatrix and  the Mini Boox boards. I did however come out of my comfort zone on these as I used elements that I would normally use on my cards, Decoupage and Peel offs, but I have to say I am very happy with how both turned out.

The first Card is a classic Bookatrix style card and is for a Ruby Wedding anniversary this comes in a matching box



The Second card is for a little boy's First Birthday and is an easel style the image is a Decoupage Forever Friends Bear and he is layered on to the Mini Boox.


Thanks for stopping by today
Nicola xx


No comments:

Post a Comment